Your Mira Loma Plumbers
Taking on any kind of plumbing project can be daunting at first. The idea of repiping or installing a new sink can make any homeowner feel anxious. At All City Plumbing in Mira Loma, CA we take the stress out of plumbing renovations. Our experts provide honest advice and incomparable service at unbeatable prices.
Click here to see what others have said about our services.
If you need reliable Mira Loma plumbing and water heater services at affordable prices, contact All City Plumbing. Call (909) 552-7550 and speak to our experts.
There are three main methods used to detect water leaks, we use a combination of tried-and-true methods as well as new technology to detect leaks.
Some methods we use include:
- Dig and Drill - This method involves digging and drilling into your walls or floor to detect the leak.
- Infrared Cameras – We use infrared camera technology to take photos of your pipes from all angles to see where the leak is located.
- Meter Detection – With a water pressure gauge, we are able to determine if the water pressure in your pipes is abnormal, letting us know where the leak is, and where we need to repair.
Call us today at (909) 552-7550 to get started with a free, on-site estimate! We are here seven days a week to provide the help you need.
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Garbage Disposals
- Faucets, Fixtures and Sinks
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
We pay you if we don’t do it right the first time. Who does this?
All plumbers are ACE Certified before entering your home in our All City Expert Training Program, just check out our 5-star reviews to see what our clients are saying about the quality of our service.
We offer all customers 3 options to meet any budget.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Pipes?
It’s no secret that repiping your home is a big job. It’s a huge undertaking that can be made easier with the help of professionals. Only a professional plumber can let you know whether repairing your pipes is the better option or if a repiping is required.
If you are experiencing any of the following issues, you may need to repipe:
- Recurring repairs – If your pipes are frequently leaking and needing repairs, it may be more cost effective to repipe.
- Losing water pressure – Corrosion in your pipes can lead to a loss of water pressure.
- Old pipes – If your home was built before 1970, you are probably still using galvanized pipes. This type of pipe is no longer used because they will eventually corrode.
Calling All City Plumbing is your first step in ensuring that the plumbing in your home is working properly and efficiently. Our technicians are friendly and knowledgeable. We will always provide you with top-notch services at great prices. Call (909) 552-7550 today for a free quote.
Got Questions? Call Us!