The Decision to Go Tankless
If you are in the process of replacing your water heater, you are likely mulling over the decision of whether to install a tankless water heater. There are many benefits of a tankless water system such as:
- Hot water is readily available.
- Smaller size is ideal for smaller spaces.
- Lasts 10 years longer than traditional hot water tanks (20 year lifespan on average).
- Energy savings of up to 25%.
A plumbing expert can help assess your individual situation to see if a tankless or a traditional water heater system is right for you.
We are here seven days a week to provide the help you need. Call us today at (909) 552-7550 to get started with a free, on-site estimate!
Other Plumbing Services
All City Plumbing offers a wide range of services, including:
- Emergency plumbing
- Drain cleaning
- Slab leak repair
- Trenchless sewer line repair
- Water leak detection
- Clogged toilet repair
- Gas line repair and installation
Give us a call at (909) 552-7550 today to discuss your plumbing needs with our professional Claremont plumbers.
Our You Can’t Lose! Peace of Mind No Risk Triple Guarantee!
Yes, That's a Mouthful
All City Plumbing is the ONLY plumbing company that has every plumber go through The ACE Plumbing Certification Program (yup we drug test, background test, knowledge test, and certify them before they ever enter your home) all backed by the best guarantee and most 5 star reviews in the industry. Okay, not convinced yet? You shouldn’t be. So let’s lay it all out.
We pay you if we don’t do it right the first time. Who does this?
All plumbers are ACE Certified before entering your home in our All City Expert Training Program, just check out our 5-star reviews to see what our clients are saying about the quality of our service.
We offer all customers 3 options to meet any budget.
Tips for Maintaining Your Water Heater
With any major appliance in your home, it makes sense to maintain it regularly to prolong its lifespan. Here are a few easy tips on maintaining your water heater:
- Add insulation to reduce heat loss. Use foam-pipe insulation to wrap around the pipes.
- Flush out sediment to improve efficiency. Drain water from the tank into a bucket and turn on the cold-water supply valve for a few seconds to mix up the water sediment on the bottom of the tank. Keep draining and stirring up sediment until water comes out clean.
- Turn down the temperature to save on energy costs. This is especially important if you’re away from home for more than a few days.
- Check the anode rod once a year to monitor signs of rusting inside the tank.
Have a plumbing problem? We’d love to help you. Call All City Plumbing at (909) 552-7550 and receive $50 off a new water heater with installation.
With All City Plumbing, your plumbing job will be handled by the best talent in the industry and will be done right, the first time.
Life's Too Short For Bad Plumbers
The next time your plumbing is clogged at the worst time imaginable (like when your mother in law is on the way over for a family dinner you’re hosting), we will be there ready to fix it. We promise if we don’t clear the line, you don’t pay a dime.
Got Questions? Call Us!