Your Claremont Plumbers
A water heater is something you never think about — until your shower runs cold. If you’ve been noticing a lack of hot water, or water that takes longer to warm up, this may be a sign of trouble with the heating element. Or perhaps there is a metallic taste or smell coming from your faucets. This could indicate that your water tank is rusty.
The team at All City Plumbing has helped customers in Claremont, CA and surrounding areas with problems ranging from water heater repairs, to trenchless sewer line repairs. Click here to read what customers have to say about our professional services.
Is your water heater acting up? Call All City Plumbing, your local expert Claremont plumber at (909) 552-7550. We can determine whether your water heater needs to be repaired or replaced.
If you are in the process of replacing your water heater, you are likely mulling over the decision of whether to install a tankless water heater. There are many benefits of a tankless water system such as:
- Hot water is readily available.
- Smaller size is ideal for smaller spaces.
- Lasts 10 years longer than traditional hot water tanks (20 year lifespan on average).
- Energy savings of up to 25%.
A plumbing expert can help assess your individual situation to see if a tankless or a traditional water heater system is right for you.
We are here seven days a week to provide the help you need. Call us today at (909) 552-7550 to get started with a free, on-site estimate!
All City Plumbing offers a wide range of services, including:
- Emergency plumbing
- Drain cleaning
- Slab leak repair
- Trenchless sewer line repair
- Water leak detection
- Clogged toilet repair
- Gas line repair and installation
Give us a call at (909) 552-7550 today to discuss your plumbing needs with our professional Claremont plumbers.
We pay you if we don’t do it right the first time. Who does this?
All plumbers are ACE Certified before entering your home in our All City Expert Training Program, just check out our 5-star reviews to see what our clients are saying about the quality of our service.
We offer all customers 3 options to meet any budget.
Tips for Maintaining Your Water Heater
With any major appliance in your home, it makes sense to maintain it regularly to prolong its lifespan. Here are a few easy tips on maintaining your water heater:
- Add insulation to reduce heat loss. Use foam-pipe insulation to wrap around the pipes.
- Flush out sediment to improve efficiency. Drain water from the tank into a bucket and turn on the cold-water supply valve for a few seconds to mix up the water sediment on the bottom of the tank. Keep draining and stirring up sediment until water comes out clean.
- Turn down the temperature to save on energy costs. This is especially important if you’re away from home for more than a few days.
- Check the anode rod once a year to monitor signs of rusting inside the tank.
Have a plumbing problem? We’d love to help you. Call All City Plumbing at (909) 552-7550 and receive $50 off a new water heater with installation.
Got Questions? Call Us!