Benefits of Choosing All City Plumbing
- No Surprises. We make it easy for our customers to work with us. Our fully transparent process means you will always know what to expect from start to finish - we never spring unpleasant surprises on you.
- Fast, Prompt Service. We will not waste your time by arriving late or not even showing up at all. We respect your time and will be at your door at the scheduled time, ready to get to work.
- Problem Solved the First Time. While we work quickly and efficiently, it does not mean we let quality fall to the wayside. All of our work is carried out to meet code and surpasses industry standards. We will never leave you with shoddy workmanship or more problems than you started out with.
- Fixed Right in One Trip. Our fully-stocked service vehicles come complete with the most common parts and materials necessary to finish the majority of plumbing jobs in one trip. You don’t have to wait on us while we run to the store. We’ll get the job done quickly and let you return to your normal routine!
- Quality Results. We are proud to offer a 20-year warranty on select services. If you are not fully satisfied with the results, we will resolve the issue without any hassle on your part.
Call us today at (909) 552-7550 to get started with a free, on-site estimate! We are here seven days a week to provide the help you need.
Professional Drain Cleaning & Rooter Service
Drains are an integral part of your plumbing system - when they back up and clog, your entire system comes screeching to a halt. Whether you're dealing with a first-time kitchen sink clog or are experiencing recurring clogs throughout your home, All City has an effective solution for you! Unlike chemical drain cleaners, which address only the symptoms of drain clogs, our Colton drain cleaning technicians use the latest technology to find the location of clogs and eliminate them at their source. Whether your plumbing problem can be solved with snaking or hydrojetting, you can count on us for effective, safe, and lasting service.
Drain clogs are often caused by:
- Fats, oils, and grease from your kitchen sink
- Hair and other debris
- Flushing non-flushable items
- Tree root infiltration of underground pipes
Contact us today to schedule your next service!
Our You Can’t Lose! Peace of Mind No Risk Triple Guarantee!
Yes, That's a Mouthful
All City Plumbing is the ONLY plumbing company that has every plumber go through The ACE Plumbing Certification Program (yup we drug test, background test, knowledge test, and certify them before they ever enter your home) all backed by the best guarantee and most 5 star reviews in the industry. Okay, not convinced yet? You shouldn’t be. So let’s lay it all out.
We pay you if we don’t do it right the first time. Who does this?
All plumbers are ACE Certified before entering your home in our All City Expert Training Program, just check out our 5-star reviews to see what our clients are saying about the quality of our service.
We offer all customers 3 options to meet any budget.
Sewer Line Services in Colton, CA
If your drain issue is a recurring problem, it's likely that you have a deeper issue within your sewer pipes that needs to be addressed by a professional plumber. Video camera drain inspections are a great way to find cracks, breaks, and blockages in your pipes so we know exactly where to go to fix the problem. Our goal is to provide sewer cleaning and repairs that are as non-invasive as possible, which is why we're proud to offer trenchless sewer repair and replacement services that minimize digging on your property. Call us to learn more and to request an estimate!
Give us a call today at (909) 552-7550 to request an appointment with one of our experts. Enjoy a FREE pressure test with every service call.
With All City Plumbing, your plumbing job will be handled by the best talent in the industry and will be done right, the first time.
Life's Too Short For Bad Plumbers
The next time your plumbing is clogged at the worst time imaginable (like when your mother in law is on the way over for a family dinner you’re hosting), we will be there ready to fix it. We promise if we don’t clear the line, you don’t pay a dime.
Got Questions? Call Us!