Whether you’re considering upgrading your plumbing, maintaining your current plumbing or in need of emergency repair services, the experts at All City Plumbing have you covered.
We promise the following on every call:
- FREE pressure testing on every service call
- Fair prices
- No overselling
- 20-year warranty on select services
- Quality in-stock products
- Access to owner at any time
Click here to see what others in Glendora, CA are saying about us.
Benefits of Hydrojetting
When you are experiencing a persistent clog your first instinct may be to turn to a chemical drain cleaner. While this may seem like the best idea, chemical drain cleaners typically contain lye as an active ingredient that can eventually wear out and corrode your pipes.
Hydrojetting is by far the best method to clean your pipes and prevent future clogs. Using a highly powered jet of reverse action water we can clean out years of built up grease and sediment both safely and effectively.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Running Efficiently
Your garbage disposal is a vital part of your kitchen clean up.
Make sure it’s running safely and effectively by trying these tips and tricks to improve the use of your disposal and extend its life:
- Do not put shells or bones in your disposal.
- Only put soft, organic material in the disposal.
- If you have a lot of material to dispose of, do it in stages so you do not jam the system.
- Never put your hand in the disposal. If there is a problem, call a professional right away. They can safely diagnose the problem.
Reasons to Replace Your Sink
Many homeowners will replace their sink at some point in their lives. There are many reasons why a homeowner should replace their sink. Leaks, a broken drain basket or broken seal flange are all good reasons to replace. Another reason many homeowners opt to replace a sink could include design purposes or kitchen renovations.
Ask about Our Other Glendora Services Today
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Sewer Line Repair & Installation
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Garbage Disposals
- Faucets, Fixtures and Sinks
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
When you need service you can trust by professionals who care, call the experts at All City Plumbing. For immediate service in the Glendora, CA area, call (909) 552-7550 now.