Experienced Plumbing Professionals Serving Your Neighborhoods and Those Throughout Orange County
As a comprehensive plumbing service provider, we offer solutions for your pipes, drains, and most fixtures connected to your system. If you have a leaky faucet, clogged toilet, or backed-up sewer line, we are the team of professionals you want on the job! At All City Plumbing, our experienced Irvine plumbers are always up to the task. There’s no plumbing issue too big or too small for our team of skilled and talented professionals. Homeowners throughout Irvine can count on our plumbing services to rid them of the messy problems caused by failed pipes, drains, and sewer systems. You can trust our experienced plumbing professionals to provide reliable solutions sure to solve the problem and restore your system to working order.
- Backflow repair and installation
- Ball valve services
- Burst pipe repair
- Clogged toilet repair
- Commercial Plumbing
- Drain cleaning
- Faucets, fixtures, and sinks
- Flow tech
- Garbage disposals
- Gas line repair and installation
- Hose bib repair installation
- Overflow repair installation
- Sewer line repair and replacement (including trenchless)
- Shower valve repair and replacement
- Slab leak repair
- Slab leak reroute services
- Turn angle stops
- Water filtration systems
- Water leak detection
- Water line repair and replacement
- Water softeners
At All City Plumbing has been caring for the plumbing needs of Irvine and surrounding areas since 2009. We’ve been able to serve the public for so many years because our technicians are knowledgeable and experienced professionals who’ve worked hard to become experts in the industry. Regardless of the plumbing problems you face, we are the team you want on the job to expedite your plumbing repairs, installation, or replacement services.
Call the expert diagnosticians and repair professionals at All City Plumbing today at (909) 552-7550 to schedule an inspection! Our Irvine plumbing team can help get to the source of your plumbing problems.
We pay you if we don’t do it right the first time. Who does this?
All plumbers are ACE Certified before entering your home in our All City Expert Training Program, just check out our 5-star reviews to see what our clients are saying about the quality of our service.
We offer all customers 3 options to meet any budget.
Benefits of Sewer Camera Inspection
If you aren’t familiar with the many benefits of sewer line inspections with cameras, you may be shocked when you realize the many benefits and advantages of this diagnostic tool. Not only do camera sewer line inspections cut repair and replacement times dramatically, but by pinpointing the problem, our Irvine sewer camera inspection team can make quick work of your repair or replacement needs.
There are many benefits and advantages to sewer camera inspection, but the most important include:
- Improved Accuracy: When using a sewer camera, our specialists can pinpoint the source of sewer problems and quickly work to eliminate the issue and create a strong diagnostic plan to solve the problem. Accuracy saves time and money, and you are ensured a reliable solution you can trust.
- Faster Turnaround: When you don’t need to guess or try multiple techniques to get to the root of the problem, a faster turnaround is possible. Sewer camera inspections provide faster solutions to sewer issues, which means your system is back up and running sooner with our innovative services.
- Reliable Maintenance Solution: Sewer camera inspection provides reliable maintenance services for homeowners. Our plumbing professionals can use sewer camera inspection to get a closer look at your sewer lines and find potential problems before they can create a costly repair for your home.
- Efficiency, Effectiveness, & Less Invasive: Sewer camera inspection services provide an efficient solution that effectively tackles what was once a very invasive process. Before this modern technique was available, technicians were forced to dig into sewer pipes to find the source of the problem. The less efficient and effective sewer inspection techniques of yesteryear left homeowners with destroyed lawns, damaged pipes, and broken driveways and walkways.
Contact the professionals at All City Plumbing today by calling (909) 552-7550 to schedule an inspection, diagnosis, or repair of your home plumbing system.
Got Questions? Call Us!