Blast Your Way to Clean Pipes with Hydrojetting
When regular drain cleaning is just not cutting it, hydrojetting is sure to do the trick. This method is recommended for stubborn clogs from years of debris build-up, or for commercial properties that regularly deal with sludge and grease.
Hydrojetting uses high-pressured hot water to blast out debris, sludge, grease and even tree roots that have worked their way into your pipes. This process completely removes any residues and eliminates nasty odors. The best part is that no harmful chemicals are used, just simple water.
Call us today at (909) 552-7550 to get started with a free, on-site estimate! We are here seven days a week to provide the help you need.
Other Plumbing Services Offered
- Trenchless sewer line repair
- Clogged toilet repair
- Slab leak repair
- Garbage disposal services
- Water softeners
- Burst pipe repair
- Commercial plumbing
Contact our team today or call us at (909) 552-7550 to take advantage of top-notch plumbing services in La Verne and beyond.
Our You Can’t Lose! Peace of Mind No Risk Triple Guarantee!
Yes, That's a Mouthful
All City Plumbing is the ONLY plumbing company that has every plumber go through The ACE Plumbing Certification Program (yup we drug test, background test, knowledge test, and certify them before they ever enter your home) all backed by the best guarantee and most 5 star reviews in the industry. Okay, not convinced yet? You shouldn’t be. So let’s lay it all out.
We pay you if we don’t do it right the first time. Who does this?
All plumbers are ACE Certified before entering your home in our All City Expert Training Program, just check out our 5-star reviews to see what our clients are saying about the quality of our service.
We offer all customers 3 options to meet any budget.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
When your showers run out of hot water quickly, or when water takes too long to warm up, you know your water heater needs to be looked at.
Here are a few warning signs that your water heater needs repair:
- Loud noises. Over the years, sediment builds up inside the bottom of the water tank. The sediment hardens from the temperature fluctuations (cooling and warming periods). This causes the water heater to become less efficient.
- Metallic taste or smell from water. This is a sure-sign of rust, either from the galvanized pipes or the interior of the tank. To pinpoint whether the rust is coming from your pipes or tank, drain several buckets of water from the tank from the hot water side. After several buckets, if the water is still coming out rusty, the source is likely the tank and not the pipes.
- Old Age. Most water heaters last around 10 years. If your water heater is over a decade old, chances are it is running on borrowed time.
- Leaking. It’s commonplace for older tanks to develop fractures or leaks. Speak to a plumber if you see signs of leaking to prevent further problems.
To book a service call in La Verne, CA and receive a FREE pressure test, call All City Plumbing at (909) 552-7550.
With All City Plumbing, your plumbing job will be handled by the best talent in the industry and will be done right, the first time.
Life's Too Short For Bad Plumbers
The next time your plumbing is clogged at the worst time imaginable (like when your mother in law is on the way over for a family dinner you’re hosting), we will be there ready to fix it. We promise if we don’t clear the line, you don’t pay a dime.
Got Questions? Call Us!