Often people call on plumbers only in the case of an emergency. At All City Plumbing, we offer not only reliable emergency services, but also a wide range of plumbing maintenance and improvement services to ensure the smooth running of your home’s pipes.
Why should you call us? Customers can expect same-day or next-day service from experienced plumbers who provide honest advice. With every service call, customers receive a FREE pressure test.
We’ve been proudly serving customers in lovely La Verne, CA and surrounding areas since 2009. Click here to read customer testimonials.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
When your showers run out of hot water quickly, or when water takes too long to warm up, you know your water heater needs to be looked at.
Here are a few warning signs that your water heater needs repair:
- Loud noises. Over the years, sediment builds up inside the bottom of the water tank. The sediment hardens from the temperature fluctuations (cooling and warming periods). This causes the water heater to become less efficient.
- Metallic taste or smell from water. This is a sure-sign of rust, either from the galvanized pipes or the interior of the tank. To pinpoint whether the rust is coming from your pipes or tank, drain several buckets of water from the tank from the hot water side. After several buckets, if the water is still coming out rusty, the source is likely the tank and not the pipes.
- Old Age. Most water heaters last around 10 years. If your water heater is over a decade old, chances are it is running on borrowed time.
- Leaking. It’s commonplace for older tanks to develop fractures or leaks. Speak to a plumber if you see signs of leaking to prevent further problems.
Blast Your Way to Clean Pipes with Hydrojetting
When regular drain cleaning is just not cutting it, hydrojetting is sure to do the trick. This method is recommended for stubborn clogs from years of debris build-up, or for commercial properties that regularly deal with sludge and grease.
Hydrojetting uses high-pressured hot water to blast out debris, sludge, grease and even tree roots that have worked their way into your pipes. This process completely removes any residues and eliminates nasty odors. The best part is that no harmful chemicals are used, just simple water.
Other Plumbing Services Offered:
- Trenchless sewer line repair
- Clogged toilet repair
- Slab leak repair
- Garbage disposal services
- Water softeners
- Burst pipe repair
- Commercial plumbing
To book a service call in La Verne, CA and receive a FREE pressure test, call All City Plumbing at (909) 552-7550.