Your Walnut Plumbers
When you need immediate solutions to your plumbing problems, call the professionals at All City Plumbing. We also specialize in the installation and maintenance of water heaters, tankless water heaters and more.
Guaranteed services on every call:
- FREE water pressure testing
- 20-year limited warranty on selected services
- Direct access to the owner at all times
- Quality parts
- Fair prices
- No overselling
Click here to see what others in Walnut, CA are saying about our services.
All City Plumbing has your home or business covered with exceptional Walnut plumbing and water heater services. Call (909) 552-7550 today for a quote.
At All City Plumbing we specialize in three main types of water filtration systems. They include:
- Carbon filters - Using layers of active carbon, water is passed through a carbon filter and purified.
- Reverse osmosis - When your water passes through the membrane of a reverse osmosis filter, impurities and bacteria is trapped, leaving your water safe for use.
- Water softeners - Harmful minerals such as calcium and magnesium are neutralized using salts in a water softener.
If you are worried about impurities or bacteria in your water, ask All City Plumbing about the type of water filtration system that is right for you.
Immediate Service for Businesses
If you own a business in the Walnut, CA area, rest assured that you are covered from plumbing emergencies. At All City Plumbing we ensure businesses in the area are covered from water main issues, drain cleaning and other plumbing problems.
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Sewer Line Repair & Installation
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Garbage Disposals
- Faucets, Fixtures and Sinks
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
Call us today at (909) 552-7550 to get started with a free, on-site estimate! We are here seven days a week to provide the help you need.
We pay you if we don’t do it right the first time. Who does this?
All plumbers are ACE Certified before entering your home in our All City Expert Training Program, just check out our 5-star reviews to see what our clients are saying about the quality of our service.
We offer all customers 3 options to meet any budget.
How to Prevent a Clogged Toilet
The most common plumbing problems we fix are clogged toilets. Although they are quite common, for the most part they are completely preventable.
Try the following tips and tricks to avoid clogged toilet emergencies:
- Install childproof locks on the toilet to prevent kids from flushing toys or other foreign objects.
- Place a garbage bin beside the toilet for non water soluble items such as paper towels or diapers.
- Flush twice if needed.
- Use less toilet paper if possible.
The experts at All City Plumbing have the know-how and tools to complete even the most complicated plumbing projects. Call (909) 552-7550 today for an estimate.
Got Questions? Call Us!