Types of Water Filtration Systems
At All City Plumbing we specialize in three main types of water filtration systems. They include:
- Carbon filters - Using layers of active carbon, water is passed through a carbon filter and purified.
- Reverse osmosis - When your water passes through the membrane of a reverse osmosis filter, impurities and bacteria is trapped, leaving your water safe for use.
- Water softeners - Harmful minerals such as calcium and magnesium are neutralized using salts in a water softener.
If you are worried about impurities or bacteria in your water, ask All City Plumbing about the type of water filtration system that is right for you.
Immediate Service for Businesses
If you own a business in the Walnut, CA area, rest assured that you are covered from plumbing emergencies. At All City Plumbing we ensure businesses in the area are covered from water main issues, drain cleaning and other plumbing problems.
Contact our team today or call us at (909) 552-7550 to take advantage of top-notch plumbing services in Walnut and beyond.
Call Today for Expert Service at Affordable Prices
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Sewer Line Repair & Installation
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Garbage Disposals
- Faucets, Fixtures and Sinks
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
Call us today at (909) 552-7550 to get started with a free, on-site estimate! We are here seven days a week to provide the help you need.
Our You Can’t Lose! Peace of Mind No Risk Triple Guarantee!
Yes, That's a Mouthful
All City Plumbing is the ONLY plumbing company that has every plumber go through The ACE Plumbing Certification Program (yup we drug test, background test, knowledge test, and certify them before they ever enter your home) all backed by the best guarantee and most 5 star reviews in the industry. Okay, not convinced yet? You shouldn’t be. So let’s lay it all out.
We pay you if we don’t do it right the first time. Who does this?
All plumbers are ACE Certified before entering your home in our All City Expert Training Program, just check out our 5-star reviews to see what our clients are saying about the quality of our service.
We offer all customers 3 options to meet any budget.
How to Prevent a Clogged Toilet
The most common plumbing problems we fix are clogged toilets. Although they are quite common, for the most part they are completely preventable.
Try the following tips and tricks to avoid clogged toilet emergencies:
- Install childproof locks on the toilet to prevent kids from flushing toys or other foreign objects.
- Place a garbage bin beside the toilet for non water soluble items such as paper towels or diapers.
- Flush twice if needed.
- Use less toilet paper if possible.
The experts at All City Plumbing have the know-how and tools to complete even the most complicated plumbing projects. Call (909) 552-7550 today for an estimate.
With All City Plumbing, your plumbing job will be handled by the best talent in the industry and will be done right, the first time.
Life's Too Short For Bad Plumbers
The next time your plumbing is clogged at the worst time imaginable (like when your mother in law is on the way over for a family dinner you’re hosting), we will be there ready to fix it. We promise if we don’t clear the line, you don’t pay a dime.
Got Questions? Call Us!