Need a Fullerton plumber you can trust? You’re in the right place! All City Plumbing has been a customer favorite since 2009. From drain cleaning to whole-house repiping, All City Plumbing can cover all of your residential plumbing needs. No matter the size of the job, whether minor repair or full replacement, we apply the same level of care and attention to detail to get the job done effectively and affordably. We also work with some of the most respected and trusted brands in the industry, providing expert advice on your new plumbing appliances and components. When you need a thorough and efficient plumbing installation, such as a water softening system or new kitchen fixtures, we are the company to trust.
Call today for assistance with:
- Clogged drains
- Broken toilets
- Leaky faucets
- Malfunctioning water heaters
- Gas lines
- Leak detection
- Water filtration systems
- Sewer camera inspections
- And much more
Schedule your next plumbing repair or installation project with a Fullerton plumber at All City Plumbing to experience top-quality workmanship and customer service. Call us today at (909) 552-7550.
What Are The Signs Of A Plumbing Emergency?
- Burst Pipes - Not only can burst pipes cause major water damage to your home, they can also lead to a loss of water pressure and possibly contaminated water. A professional plumber will be able to quickly assess the situation and determine the best solution for repair.
- Overflowing toilet - An overflowing toilet is not only an inconvenience, it can also lead to extensive water damage and potential contamination. A plumber will have the expertise and equipment necessary to fix the issue effectively and efficiently.
- Leaking faucets or fixtures - While a small drip may seem like a minor annoyance, it can actually waste a significant amount of water over time and drive up your utility bills. A plumber will be able to identify and fix the source of the leak.
- Clogged drains - While it may be tempting to try to clear a clog yourself with store-bought chemical solutions, these can actually cause damage to your plumbing system and be ineffective in resolving the issue. A professional plumber will have the skills and tools necessary to safely and effectively remove the blockage.
- Strange odors - Strange odors, particularly in the bathroom or kitchen, could indicate a sewer line issue that needs immediate attention. A plumber will be able to determine the source of the odor and take steps to address it appropriately.
- No hot water - This could indicate a problem with your water heater that requires professional attention. A plumber will be able to diagnose and repair the issue, ensuring that you have hot water once again.
They came out on the Friday before a holiday weekend. They even came back the following day to finish up the job. They did not gouge their prices either for the holiday (sort of) service. Nick and Will were professional, polite and explained everything clearly. They even offered other services but did not "hard sell" us. They did an amazing job and I will be calling on them again. I also will recommend them to anyone needing plumbing service.Amanda O.
These guys are great! Very conscientious. I always worry about plumbers, because you never know if they are trying to charge you more for things you don’t need. We had a toilet that had a blockage that couldn’t be snaked with a normal snake. They went and got a seven foot snake and were able to clear the line. Total price? 59.00! Wow! I thought it would cost more, especially since today is a holiday. Thanks!!! Customer for life!Laura K.
I have Jason in my house this afternoon, at 100°F hot summer, spent 3 hours, finished cleaning our kitchen drain system. Great work and great attitude. I am very happy about the service. Will recommend All City Plumbing to all my friends.J.F.
Gio came to my family's house for some plumbing issues they were having .. he treated my family with the utmost respect and answered all questions we had .. I highly recommend all city plumbing and Gio for any of your plumbing needs.Megan C.
Great service from employee, Shann C. Have used him for years when he was w/a different company. He's very good, trustworthy & caring & this 84 yr. old widow lady is very appreciative. I will always ask for Shann when I need All City Plumbing services.Doris M.
Nick the plumber is a straight shooter...honest, professional, and 100 percent customer service oriented. He quoted me a great price and will never use a different company. Work completed: replaced main water line, installed clean-out in main sewer line, water filtration system, and sleeve inside main sewer line, plus many other improvements. Beyond satisfied and most certainly you will be, too.Anthony A.
Dealing with a clogged drain? Put down the chemical drain cleaner and make an appointment with our Fullerton drain cleaning team. Our plumbers are highly trained, skilled, and experienced in providing comprehensive solutions to common drainage problems. We clear backed up toilets, kitchen sink drains, bathroom sink drains, tub and shower drains, and floor drains. We also provide safe and effective hydrojetting services for stubborn blockages located deep within drain and sewer lines.
Expect fast service and quality results that give you the peace of mind you deserve. Take a look at our 100+ five-star reviews!
Is It Time to Replace Your Water Heater?
The water heater is a vital home component that is required for bathing, dishes, laundry and more. Without a water heater, we would be forced to boil water for these basic chores. If your water heater is not functioning as it should, call the Fullerton plumbing experts at All City Plumbing. We will inspect the problem and present an effective repair or replacement solution.
Is your water heater 10-15 years old? Are you noticing rising energy bills? Are you constantly spending money on water heater repairs? It may be time to replace your water heater with a new, more efficient model. In most cases, replacing the water heater is the more cost-effective option because it saves you money in the long run - less repairs, less wasted energy, improved efficiency.
From efficient repairs to affordable and reliable plumbing installations, we have all your residential plumbing needs covered. Call All City Plumbing at (909) 552-7550 for fast and dependable service from top-rated plumbers in Fullerton.