Rancho Cucamonga Drain Cleaning
Expert Drain Cleaning Services in San Bernardino County
At All City Plumbing, drain cleaning is one of the things we do best. We make a point to put our employees through weekly training so we’re always up-to-date on the latest, greatest, and most affordable ways to clean drains, prevent recurring issues and minimize hassle for our clients.
Whether the current state of your home’s drains is a minor nuisance or a serious problem, we understand how critical it is to keep them clean, clear, and fully functional, and we are prepared to get started right away. Connect with one of our knowledgeable, friendly drain and sewer experts as soon as possible to request your free estimate. Service is provided 24/7 and at no risk or unnecessary cost to you.
Are you looking for fast & reliable drain cleaning in Rancho Cucamonga? Call All City Plumbing today at (909) 552-7550 or contact us online to schedule a service with one of our technicians!
How To Know When You Need Drain Cleaning
If your drains need to be unclogged, there’s a good chance you already know about it. However, it may not always be obvious that drain cleaning is the best solution, instead of merely unclogging a stopped drain.
You may need professional drain cleaning help if you notice problems such as:
- Multiple drains in your home are slow
- One or more drains in your home require repeated unclogging
- Foul odors emanating from one or more of your home’s drains
- Different plumbing fixtures in your home tend to clog at the same time
Some additional warning signs that you need drain cleaning services include the following:
- Gurgling noises coming from the drain: If you hear gurgling sounds coming from your drain when running water, this could be an indication that there is air trapped in the drain line due to blockage or buildup somewhere in the system. A professional drain cleaner will be able to identify and remove whatever is causing these noises so they can get back to normal operation again.
- Standing water in tubs or sinks: If you find yourself having standing water in either your bathtub or sink after running it for several minutes, this could indicate a serious blockage problem within the drain line and requires professional expertise for proper resolution. The longer you wait before calling a drain cleaner, the more severe this issue could become so it’s important not to delay any further once noticing standing water present in either of these fixtures.
When you call All City Plumbing for help, we will dive in immediately so you can get back to life as usual. We can help you determine the best long-term solution to your drainage issues and provide routine Rancho Cucamonga drain cleaning to help prevent further problems. You should have your home’s drains cleaned out every 1-3 years.
Contact All City Plumbing today for experienced drain cleaning services in Rancho Cucamonga!
Common Culprits Behind Stinky Drains & Smelly Water
Are smelly water and stinky drains disrupting your home? While this experience isn’t pleasant, it is almost always temporary because some quick diagnostics and easy-to-follow solutions can help your home smell great again.
Why are your drains stinky and your water smelly? There could be a number of causes:
- Ventilation Problems. Your pipes can get clogged over time due to a build-up of food particles, soap scum, hair, or foreign objects. Other reasons for clogged drains include animals building nests or even intrusion from tree roots. Whatever the reason, your pipes get clogged, the air isn’t allowed to flow freely, and bacteria grows, causing a foul odor. Moreover, sewer gases are blocked and end up back in your home, which is another reason for the bad smell. A professional drain cleaning service can fix this problem.
- Water Heater Problems. Pour water into a glass and walk away from the tap. Does the water still smell in the glass? If yes, your water heater may be to blame. The warm, moist environment of your water heater is the perfect place for bacteria to grow, which will create a bad smell. The anode rod, which is present in the water heater to keep it from rusting, reacts with the bacteria, making the awful scent. This often happens if the water heater has been shut off for an extended period or if you’ve got it set at too low a temperature. Typically this odor has a “rotten egg” smell.
- P-Trap Problems. The P-trap is easily identified: the curved part attached to the pipe under the sink. Its job is to provide a water barrier to prevent smelly gases from moving from the sewer into your home. If the P-trap has dried out, the water barrier isn’t present. It can be as easy to fix as running the water. It’s also possible that the water has leaked out if the seal is broken, which can be fixed easily too.
- Sewer Line Problems. Walk around all of your drains and fixtures. Is the odor present in numerous areas in your home? It’s not a clogged drain or pipe. The problem is probably the sewer line, which is potentially damaged. It’s not carrying wastewater properly, and sewage isn’t draining away from your home. This odor is decidedly musky. Other signs that it might be a sewer problem include low water pressure and a mysteriously rising water bill.
Contact All City Plumbing today to schedule your free, on-site estimate!
What Homeowners, Just Like You, Are Saying About All City Plumbing
Nick and Will were professional, and polite, and explained everything clearly. I recommend them to anyone needing plumbing service.- Amanda O.
I am very happy about the service and recommend All City Plumbing to all my friends.- J.F.
Nick the plumber is a straight shooter...honest, professional, and 100 percent customer service oriented.- Anthony A.
We really appreciated Donald covering his shoes before entering our home each time and how he cleaned the workplace thoroughly before he left.- Biman G.
Shann was in and out super fast, very professional and polite, and went the extra mile to make sure everything went smoothly!- Jennifer
Overall a great experience and I would definitely recommend All City Plumbing!- David M.
They were clean, polite, thorough & and worked very hard. I highly recommend them if you want your project done right and at a decent price.- Margo K.
All very sweet and did an awesome job. I would recommend this company to everyone.- Jennee F.
I would highly recommend you request Paul when calling he explained everything in great deal I have a new plumber who I feel very safe with and he is above all honest!!!!!- Emily C.
Thanks for coming out so quickly and helping me get the hot water back on. Definitely will contact again!!!- Cam A.
What Is Causing My Faucet to Leak?
Leaky faucets can be a nuisance and lead to wasted water, higher water bills, and possible damage to your home. There are several potential causes for a leaking faucet. The most common cause of a leaky faucet is worn out washers or O-rings inside the valve assembly, which can become brittle over time. Other causes of a leaky faucet include broken or stripped stem screws, corrosion, mineral buildup in the valve seat, and loose pipe connections. It is important to identify the cause of your faucet’s leak before attempting any repairs. In some cases, it may be necessary to call a plumber for more complex repair work.
Give us a call at (909) 552-7550 or contact us online. Our plumbers in Rancho Cucamonga are ready to give you a free estimate!