Water Heater Installation & Repair in Anaheim
Keeping Showers Hot Since 2009! Proudly Serving Orange County!
The water heater may be the single greatest invention in modern times. Just imagine living without one. Of course, you might not have to imagine it if your water heater goes bust. At All City Plumbing, we know how a broken water heater can disrupt your daily routine. That’s why our Anaheim water heater repair specialists are committed to providing the very best services to quickly repair your appliance or install a new one.
Equipped To Handle Your Water Heater Needs
A malfunctioning water heater is an emergency in our book! Our Anaheim water heater pros are available 24/7 to get your hot water running again.
Homeowners throughout Anaheim count on us for:
- Water heater repair and installation
- Water heater maintenance
- Recirculator/circulator pump services
- Tankless water heater installations
- Thermal expansion packs
Contact us online today to schedule your water heater repair in Anaheim. Same- or next-day appointments available!
Here’s a good rule of thumb: If repairing your water heater will cost half the price of a new one, it’d be more cost effective to replace it. This is especially true if your appliance is 10 to 20 years old.
But how old is your water heater? Determining when your model was made takes a little research, but doing so will help you make an informed decision.
How to Tell How Old a Water Heater Is
First, find out who made the water heater. This will be easy. The manufacturer’s logo should be front and center on the unit. It’s likely made by one of the The Big 4: A.O. Smith, American Water Heater, Bradford White or Rheem.
Most brands have their own unique way of displaying the manufacturing date:
- A.O. Smith/Rheem: Find the 10- to 11-digit serial number on the plate. The first four digits indicate the month and year the unit rolled off the assembly line. Example: #0814******** means the model was produced in August 2014.
- Bradford White: The serial number begins with two letters. The first letter represents the production month, the second the production year. For the month, the letters begin with A (January) and follow the alphabet through the sequential order up to M (December.) Likewise, A-Z follow the production years 1984 through 2023. But wait! That’s more years than letters in the alphabet! Here’s the deal: ‘A’ represents either 1984 or 2004 and ‘B’ either 1985 or 2005 and so on. In other words, they repeat. Confused? Don’t be: Brandford White provides a handy guide right here.
- American Water Heater: This brand makes it simple: The first two digits are the year of manufacture, the second two are the week. Example: #1118****** means the unit was made on the 18th week of 2011.
Whether you need your current unit repaired or replaced, or if you want to upgrade to an energy efficient tankless model, count on the Anaheim water heater installation team at All City Plumbing for quality service and expert advice. Contact us today for water heater replacement in Anaheim!
Nick and Will were professional, and polite, and explained everything clearly. I recommend them to anyone needing plumbing service.- Amanda O.
I am very happy about the service and recommend All City Plumbing to all my friends.- J.F.
Nick the plumber is a straight shooter...honest, professional, and 100 percent customer service oriented.- Anthony A.
We really appreciated Donald covering his shoes before entering our home each time and how he cleaned the workplace thoroughly before he left.- Biman G.
Shann was in and out super fast, very professional and polite, and went the extra mile to make sure everything went smoothly!- Jennifer
Overall a great experience and I would definitely recommend All City Plumbing!- David M.
They were clean, polite, thorough & and worked very hard. I highly recommend them if you want your project done right and at a decent price.- Margo K.
All very sweet and did an awesome job. I would recommend this company to everyone.- Jennee F.
I would highly recommend you request Paul when calling he explained everything in great deal I have a new plumber who I feel very safe with and he is above all honest!!!!!- Emily C.
Thanks for coming out so quickly and helping me get the hot water back on. Definitely will contact again!!!- Cam A.
With All City Plumbing, your plumbing job will get done right the first time with the best talent in the industry. Contact us today to schedule your service.