Many homeowners are opting to switch to tankless water heaters. There are many reasons for this.
Some of the best reasons to go tankless include:
- Saving Money – Since a tankless unit only works when hot water is requested from your tap, it saves energy. The unit itself is also more efficient by only heating the water that passes through your pipes, rather than heating an entire tank.
- Space Saving – Speaking of water tanks, a tankless water heater saves space for homeowners by taking out the bulky water tank. This makes a tankless unit ideal for smaller homes, or families that need to save space.
- Consistent Hot Water – With a traditional water heater, the amount of hot water available at any given time is dependent on how much water is stored in your tank. With a tankless unit, it heats the water already running through your pipes, so you never have to worry about running out of hot water.
When you call All City Plumbing, you can expect prompt and efficient service all the time. Our experts are committed to providing you with superior services at affordable prices. Call (909) 552-7550 today for a free quote.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Running Smoothly
As a vital part of your after-dinner cleanup, your garbage disposal needs to be running smoothly all the time.
Follow these easy tips to keep your disposal running properly:
- Only put soft, organic material in the disposal
- Do not put shells, bones or other hard objects in the disposal
- If you have a lot of material to dispose of, do it in stages so you do not jam the disposal
- Run water through the unit after using it to quickly clean the blades
- Never put your hand in the disposal, always call a professional for repairs
Ask about Our Other Plumbing Services
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Garbage Disposals
- Faucets, Fixtures and Sinks
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters