When something is wrong with the plumbing in your home, you know. Whether it’s a clogged toilet or a leaking garbage disposal, plumbing problems cause disruptions to your daily life. At All City Plumbing we work to provide the best service to Jurupa Valley, CA for all your plumbing needs.
Others in the area are talking about us; click here to see what they are saying.
Your home plumbing is in good hands with the experts at All City Plumbing. Call (909) 552-7550 today for expert Jurupa Valley plumbing and water heater service. Take advantage of our deals and coupons when you click here.
They came out on the Friday before a holiday weekend. They even came back the following day to finish up the job. They did not gouge their prices either for the holiday (sort of) service. Nick and Will were professional, polite and explained everything clearly. They even offered other services but did not "hard sell" us. They did an amazing job and I will be calling on them again. I also will recommend them to anyone needing plumbing service.Amanda O.
These guys are great! Very conscientious. I always worry about plumbers, because you never know if they are trying to charge you more for things you don’t need. We had a toilet that had a blockage that couldn’t be snaked with a normal snake. They went and got a seven foot snake and were able to clear the line. Total price? 59.00! Wow! I thought it would cost more, especially since today is a holiday. Thanks!!! Customer for life!Laura K.
I have Jason in my house this afternoon, at 100°F hot summer, spent 3 hours, finished cleaning our kitchen drain system. Great work and great attitude. I am very happy about the service. Will recommend All City Plumbing to all my friends.J.F.
Gio came to my family's house for some plumbing issues they were having .. he treated my family with the utmost respect and answered all questions we had .. I highly recommend all city plumbing and Gio for any of your plumbing needs.Megan C.
Great service from employee, Shann C. Have used him for years when he was w/a different company. He's very good, trustworthy & caring & this 84 yr. old widow lady is very appreciative. I will always ask for Shann when I need All City Plumbing services.Doris M.
Nick the plumber is a straight shooter...honest, professional, and 100 percent customer service oriented. He quoted me a great price and will never use a different company. Work completed: replaced main water line, installed clean-out in main sewer line, water filtration system, and sleeve inside main sewer line, plus many other improvements. Beyond satisfied and most certainly you will be, too.Anthony A.
Many homeowners are opting to switch to tankless water heaters. There are many reasons for this.
Some of the best reasons to go tankless include:
- Saving Money – Since a tankless unit only works when hot water is requested from your tap, it saves energy. The unit itself is also more efficient by only heating the water that passes through your pipes, rather than heating an entire tank.
- Space Saving – Speaking of water tanks, a tankless water heater saves space for homeowners by taking out the bulky water tank. This makes a tankless unit ideal for smaller homes, or families that need to save space.
- Consistent Hot Water – With a traditional water heater, the amount of hot water available at any given time is dependent on how much water is stored in your tank. With a tankless unit, it heats the water already running through your pipes, so you never have to worry about running out of hot water.
When you call All City Plumbing, you can expect prompt and efficient service all the time. Our experts are committed to providing you with superior services at affordable prices. Call (909) 552-7550 today for a free quote.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Running Smoothly
As a vital part of your after-dinner cleanup, your garbage disposal needs to be running smoothly all the time.
Follow these easy tips to keep your disposal running properly:
- Only put soft, organic material in the disposal
- Do not put shells, bones or other hard objects in the disposal
- If you have a lot of material to dispose of, do it in stages so you do not jam the disposal
- Run water through the unit after using it to quickly clean the blades
- Never put your hand in the disposal, always call a professional for repairs
Ask about Our Other Plumbing Services
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Garbage Disposals
- Faucets, Fixtures and Sinks
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters