Homeowners in Brea, CA know they can trust All City Plumbing for all of their plumbing installation and repair needs. Whether it’s a leaky faucet or a clogged toilet that threatens to ruin your day, we have the tools and experience to solve any plumbing problem. Don’t just take our word for it - read our latest reviews and feedback from past customers to see what they have to say!
Personal Attention With Every Job
We know how inconvenient it can be to struggle with an unexpected plumbing problem. We've been there. This is why we are so focused on providing our customers with the exact solutions they need. And we do this by giving you the attention you deserve.
When you call our Brea plumbers for help, we take the time to really listen to your concerns. This allows us to create the best plan of action that meets your needs and solves your problem for good. We won't leave you with more problems than you started out with, so you can trust the All City Plumbing team to get the job done right and leave you with nothing but peace of mind.
Expect nothing but the best when you call All City Plumbing for your next plumbing service. For fast and reliable repairs and installations, contact us at (909) 552-7550.
They came out on the Friday before a holiday weekend. They even came back the following day to finish up the job. They did not gouge their prices either for the holiday (sort of) service. Nick and Will were professional, polite and explained everything clearly. They even offered other services but did not "hard sell" us. They did an amazing job and I will be calling on them again. I also will recommend them to anyone needing plumbing service.Amanda O.
These guys are great! Very conscientious. I always worry about plumbers, because you never know if they are trying to charge you more for things you don’t need. We had a toilet that had a blockage that couldn’t be snaked with a normal snake. They went and got a seven foot snake and were able to clear the line. Total price? 59.00! Wow! I thought it would cost more, especially since today is a holiday. Thanks!!! Customer for life!Laura K.
I have Jason in my house this afternoon, at 100°F hot summer, spent 3 hours, finished cleaning our kitchen drain system. Great work and great attitude. I am very happy about the service. Will recommend All City Plumbing to all my friends.J.F.
Gio came to my family's house for some plumbing issues they were having .. he treated my family with the utmost respect and answered all questions we had .. I highly recommend all city plumbing and Gio for any of your plumbing needs.Megan C.
Great service from employee, Shann C. Have used him for years when he was w/a different company. He's very good, trustworthy & caring & this 84 yr. old widow lady is very appreciative. I will always ask for Shann when I need All City Plumbing services.Doris M.
Nick the plumber is a straight shooter...honest, professional, and 100 percent customer service oriented. He quoted me a great price and will never use a different company. Work completed: replaced main water line, installed clean-out in main sewer line, water filtration system, and sleeve inside main sewer line, plus many other improvements. Beyond satisfied and most certainly you will be, too.Anthony A.
All City Plumbing has been working in the Brea area since 2009, offering professional solutions to the most difficult plumbing issues. Our main goal is to provide safe and efficient service to all of our clients. To facilitate this, we make the following commitments to each customer that add value to your experience:
- Friendly service: When you call All City Plumbing, you will be connected to a friendly and intelligent advisor who will listen to your plumbing needs and schedule an appointment with one of our expert technicians.
- Respecting your time: We don’t waste your time. Our Brea plumbers arrive promptly, in uniform, ready to work.
- Well-stocked trucks: With All City Plumbing, one trip is often enough to get the job done, as our trucks are always well-stocked with tools and parts from the brands you trust.
- Upfront pricing: You will never receive an unpleasant bill since all of our pricing is discussed before starting work to ensure the ultimate transparency.
- Thorough assessments: Upon arrival, our technicians will thoroughly assess the problem to create the most comprehensive and efficient repair plan.
- We stand behind our work: We will never leave you with more problems than you started with since we are fully committed to providing the best service possible.
- Safety is our priority: All City Plumbing adheres to all safety and building codes to ensure the safety and comfort of you and your family.
Take advantage of our latest coupons, deals, and promotions to save on your next repair or installation!
Expect comprehensive service from Brea plumbers who care when you call (909) 552-7550 for your next plumbing project. Whether you need a professional installation or efficient repair, we have your needs covered.
Trusted Plumbing Repairs & Installations in Brea, CA
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydro Jetting
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Garbage Disposals
- Faucets, Fixtures, and Sinks
- Backflow Repair and Installation
- Toilet Repair and Replacement
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Softeners
- Water Lines
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- And more
Brea Leak Detection Service
Plumbing leaks can cause a lot of damage, especially when they are in hidden places and go undetected for a long time. From structural damage to mold growth, leaks can lead to thousands of dollars in repairs. At the first sign of a potential plumbing leak, call All City Plumbing for fast response from a plumber in Brea. Using the latest technology, we can scan your property to pinpoint the source of the leak and put together a plan for repairs.
Signs you may have a slab leak or other plumbing leak include:
- Wet spots on your carpet, drywall, or ceiling
- Creaking and/or floorboards
- Sounds of running water when your plumbing is turned off
- A spike in your water bill
- The presence of mold or mildew
- Musty odors
- Soggy areas in your yard